Thursday 6 August 2009

recession is over (if you want it!)

really? the recession is over, is this just a new media buzz... oh please be damn well over already.
my ol' man, an art school graduate who obviously is doing nothing of that sort, who really needs a new job would like to know, &... also make my dream come true, let me knit for you all til i'm screaming insanity....

Kirsten from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.



...maybe we can all get somewhere to being inspired to shop again real soon from this blog its stylelikeu, found these goodies under the vintage & DIY tags, so its accessible to everyone i like to hope...

Sophie Flinder from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.



Liz Doupnik from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I like your new blog layout! I particularly enjoyed your entry on Mad Men. Can't wait for Season 3! That and Gossip Girl... those crazy little bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I just discovered your blog through your Etsy site. I know this is a very shallow comment from a person that you don't even know, but you have the most adorable style. :)

    And your blog is interesting, and lovely. I will be following it from now on.

    xoxo

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!