Monday 25 June 2012

on the road (so far).... w/ katie-louise ford


"Deciding it was about high time to see the world I waved goodbye to my little life in Melbourne and stowed my sewing machine away. I am currently travelling across the USA with my other half in a handsome van named Woody.Follow along for glimpses into my everyday life as we zig-zag our way from
 LA to New York."
(a wonderful & captivating lady w/ a  self-described  weakness for bygone eras.)
& all photos c/o kaie louise-ford & mont clare, also vicariously follow 
the rest of this on the road adventure w/ katie-lousie's instagram
(above, san francisco, alcarez)

"Luckily I now have all the time in the world to catch up on all my favourite reads.
 I love life on the road!"




"It was so beautiful falling asleep under the ancient Redwoods and
 waking up each morning to the trickling of Big Sur river." 



"Although i'm excited to get back on the road I think i'm going to have a pretty hard time waving goodbye to Portland..."
(above, portland)

"This week has left us with fond memories of Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico (for about one mile) and Colorado. Tomorrow we will be heading to Denver and camping out for a few days before making our way to South Dakota. I'm pretty excited to visit the real Deadwood... anyone else a fan? Not to mention Mount Rushmore and Badlands where I will possibly attempt Sissy Spacek make-up."



(above lazy creek in orgeon)

"In recent years i've grown accustomed to the life of an indoor cat, I stayed inside sewing day after day and when I dared venture out the sunlight hurt my eyes. Over the past few months my love for the great outdoors and nature has flourished, something about the balmy evenings and starry skies have won me over."






No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!