Wednesday 15 February 2012

website is up

website is up!

the good night day website is up (officially now)!
jlee designed the new good night day website, it was insane to watch this girl write up code from memory in very little time one afternoon, unexpectedly. as well, she wrote the code w/ hidden directions so i could fill in the blanks when needed to upload photos, ect. & it was helpful to have my son luke around to help me navigate the server. when luke saw the coding he told me jlee is genius.
support is the best feeling! my blubbering inserted here. ok so i am still procrastinating on that about me section, i can never get those right. please check out jlee's blog, flickr, & another blog.

P1060104

Untitled-2 copy

Untitled-3 copy

Untitled-1 copy





1 comment:

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!