Tuesday 5 May 2009

market bust


darling brigade
had their day at the market, alongside replicca clothing co, it was a chilly & very windy day, things were blown off our table often, rolling racks had to be tied down, & we frequently left our table in the shade for sun breaks to warm up!
rather folks, it was kind of a bust, whether it was the promoters lack of well promoting or just that dreaded word coming into play again the "economy" it was kind of a bust... oh well, saw a few friendly faces, & the afternoon ended in blueberry cheesecake for jason's 27th, erm 32nd bday.... well, he'll still alwasy be younger than me, damn him!

3 comments:

  1. May I ask where you purchased your rolling racks?
    I'm moving into an apartment sans closets, and I'm in the market FOR THOSE EXACT RACKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. replicca here: the silver one - you can find something similar at ikea (i bought it on craigslist).. i borrowed the other one from a store, its probably from a retail supply store..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! sorry that it was a bust but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I coulda been there!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!