Tuesday 26 May 2009

built this beach on etsy

turn of the century bathing beauty vintage postcard

built this beach wardrobe on etsy, (because i am thinking of the warm & sunny beach, when it is very cold, windy & looking very much like rain today!)
inspired by a favorite blogger of mine, anabela of fieldguided...(& her building outfits)

Vintage Woven Ellie Russo Fedora
i love this because it reminds me of the film,
of one of my favorite books, l'amant (the lover)

a handmade garment from tara c/o swanclothing,
with that mandatory elastic shirring & those florals!

or, i'm also so in love with erin's
perfect vintage white summer dress


seriously, you have to have a
vintage mid-century tassle parasol


3 comments:

  1. The vintage summer dress is adorable; so does her shop actually. The straw hat, I love them. I saw at least four people wearing themyesterday by the water sitting on the grass, it is very au courant. Nice post. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that white summer dress too. it's perfect. thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! I want everything pictured in it!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!