Thursday 27 November 2008

starving artist report & the problem of the not good enoughs





my ol' man is constantly ditching & leaving behind drawings, mostly he is pretty dissatisfied with everything, & i tend to become attached to some of these sad lost drawings, the left behinds, the not good enough to finish...

maybe its winter blues already nipping at me early-ish, but i'm using this market i am knitting for, & my etsy sales, as a get out or die kinda threat to myself,...so either i can make it, or i either get out, or start it all over! the last is the most tempting, oh i want to ditch my shop & start new... anyhow....




i knit up bunches more of that deliousness of chunky & luxurious big lambs blended wool scarves for the market... (i stole a orange one for myself!)
you can steal one for yourself too

oh, i got my once-a-year hairdresser cut, i lost five inches or so, it was time to go...
i can't seem to go back quite yet to my pixie short hair of past, i'm just too comfortable hiding behind the hair right now, & its cold in the winter with only a inch or so of hair...(no pictures)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this half-finished, not quite finished aspect to the drawings. It takes it to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog and it looks like the cardigan found you! it's been cold enough to wear the beret and everyone loves it. i'll be sending them your way!

    michelle.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!