Thursday 24 July 2008

dear blog, you make me feel shallow...


photo courtesy's of isabelle from montreal , when we finally met in toronto


dear blog, you make me feel shallow...
i've been so neglectful of my blog, but honestly i'm puzzled by what to write, not gettign too personal or too dull, but really...
so in the end,i think i'ii merely blog about inspirations, so links of other bloggers that know how to do this kind of thang, & links upon links! lots of pics i hope too!
this blog has no purpose, except to hopefully showcase my etsy shop updates & to pass things on!

to be continued... i have some great links to come after helping out my friend's booth at a local maker's market, & the way i was inspired... & how i'm preparing for my own booth (to share with my ol man-his art, & my partner in crime & her art!)...
so all apoligies...

1 comment:

  1. hehe. i feel the same way. either that or i end up spending too much time blogging and flickr-ing. ugh!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!