Wednesday 23 April 2008

new wave...aka ramona quimby


i love mail, especially from japan, & particularly because it will be japanese craft book of 40 various tote patterns! phew...mom taught me to make patterns tonight for two different sizes of totes for my vintage-like, amazing designer upholstery fabric from ikea... it was lots of pinning, & cutting, & pinning & cutting & pinning & ....


i can't get enough of enid's new hair, i was thinking how she looked so very petite french new wave, or as jlee mentioned "reminds me of Ramona Quimby. "


this past weekend was a full house, our teeny tiny apartment, already crammed with our 4 member family (err 5 with kitty) was happily to include my ol' mans baby bro, & teh weather was outta this world & perfect for trying out slides.
i received this photo c/o my little yarnovermovemnt.etsy shop, & think girl of the future is pure sass in her beret, merci!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely new do on the little.

    What's the isbn # on the japanese treasure?

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!