Thursday 14 November 2013

#goodnightdayknits

some of the  things that happen on my good_night_day instagram feed really do have relevance to knitting & to my shop. i recently sold these few extra sample striped b&w elora toques through my instagram, it seemed a shame to have these toques that won't get a chance into the shop anytime soon,  i personally love it & plan to keep it on my head until spring.
 (also, you can grab your own hand made in canada falconwright gold eye-ball print clutch here)

please post #goodnightdayknits into your photos, or just tag me on your instagram, so i can see all of your amazing knitting creations from the good night day: modern & minimalist knitting booklets or decked out in your good night day knits. I'm going to be posting these real soon, promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!