Thursday 10 January 2013

outtakes & behind the scenes



today i had the opportunity to take a break from stressing about working on patterns for the next gnd knitting booklet & new designs. instead i was given the chance to help out my close friend kate (yup, she is that model from the good night day  shop!) & we shot half (so far) of her vintage pieces for her upcoming shop the leather bunny. not wanting to give too much away yet, here is just some outtakes & behind the scenes images i grabbed (always my personal favorite actually). i really loved shooting today, makes me ache for a proper camera of my own, some day.














aaachoo



2 comments:

  1. Looks like she is going to have an awesome vintage shop!

    Looks like a fun girls day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited to see her shop- great taste, absolutely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!