Thursday 16 September 2010

lady could you be any sexier


i'm not worried that you mind that i am posting more photos of hannah on my blog today, i mean can this girl be any sexier?! i hope that everyone had a chance to check out all of  her wonderful efforts to highlight & to continually support handmade & independent businesses. sometimes the lesser known folks, well i'm speaking for myself here, may be forgotten, & i really appreciated the opportunity to be able to hopefully share my knits with a few more out there. please don't forget to show support for her own project of a  vintage inspired lingerie  line at  kickstarter too!

in hannah's own charming  words "That's it for this round of fashion week interviews! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! I hope more that you discovered a few new names to keep your eye on but most of all I hope that you find the perfect something created by these talented women to make your very own one day (now I am fist pumping and saying "support independent business! handmade yeah!"). If you know of a designing lady that you think I should interview for next fashion week let me know! I've already spied a few ladies that I'd love to get on board for next time. To the amazing young women that I interviewed: Thank you so much for your time, I wish you all the very best! You are all so incredibly talented and I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to watch your businesses blossom!

In Review: Elvia / Nicole / Tara-Lynn / Kathryn / Alexandra


photos,all rights reserved,  c/o landon metz for alexandra grecco.




8 comments:

  1. Tara!! Come live here now please! The world needs more yous! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Hannah, she is just the perfect incarnation of enigma, breathtaking beauty, old world charm and a child's innocence.

    I'd really love to meet her in person.

    P.S: I saw you being featured on Hannah's blog the other day. Led me here. I am happy I found it. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the photos of Hannah are stunning, but I especially love that last one. gorgeous light and mood. I love to see these collaborations happening! From someone who doesn't know fashion but loves to know more, thank you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I love her blog. She is just so stunning.

    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those pictures are too, too fabulous for words! I mean, I never thought pasties could be classy, but, now... I mean, WOW.

    Love that cape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. couldn't agree more.... too good for words. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so sexy. and congrats on a lovely interview!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!