Friday 28 May 2010

224 days to go...


day 141 of 365 project,
screwing around with settings on friend's camera,
my "enough already" face is just like my "don't touch my bacon" face

day 140, 

day 139
testing lighting for a very quick yarnovermovement update
 & ok lets be honest i have a chictopia thing now,
 to help get yarnovermovement out there, please add me, i need all the help a girl can get, 
well it can't hurt, so this became a outfit thing too... 


day 138
flashdance on tv!
the infamous taking off the bra under the top trick, who didn't want to be alex? or at least crush on her? 


5 comments:

  1. Aw that video is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't touch my bacon, don't eat my cookie, stop nibbling my pancake... it's all the same to me!

    oh man, i totally understand your reluctance to start up a new "social media" profile... i've been avoiding twitter for years now...

    that outfit is loverly, especially the little bow in your bun. but hey, i don't think your chictopia link works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to let you know that i find your blog very inspiring!
    actually i think that i have to try start up a 365-project of my own..

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, please leave me a comment!